Good for the skin, good for the Earth, good for everyone.
・Purifies, tones and brightens the complexion
・Recommended for combination to oily skin
・100% natural Montmorillonite green clay
・Pure dried superfine green clay 100% naturally
Rich in trace elements and mineral salts, our Premium Green Clay has a naturally high alkalinity of 8.8 pH and a strong negative ionic charge.
Ultra-pure, clean, allergen-free, lab-tested, and rich in beneficial trace minerals, making it the clay of choice for internal and external use.
‣ Our green clay is considered the queen of clays . It is characterized by the presence and the purest and highest concentration of Montmorillonite, more than 97% of the total mineral.
Suggestions for external employment :
‣ Green clay is remarkable and has absolutely miraculous properties for skin care:
・Ideal as a compress , as a mask or in a bath
・Excellent for healing and healing wounds as a poultice, it relieves rheumatism , and helps with circulation and pain in case of bruises
・As a mask , it regulates excess sebum in combination to oily skin and scalp
・It helps fight against premature aging of the skin , reduce rosacea , acne and wrinkles
In-house job suggestions :
‣ Used internally, we guarantee it without food additives .
‣ For digestive problems , it is ideal for a cure over a period of 3 weeks , then take a break for a week , then continue this process for 3 months :
・Take a tea spoon (non-metallic) clay once a day in a large glass of still water.
・If possible, let this mixture sit for at least 2 hours Or overnight to activate the properties of the clay.
・Drink the clay water ideally in the morning on an empty stomach without the deposit . Wait an hour before eating. After 1 week you can mix and drink with the clay sediment.
‣ You absolutely must increase your fluid intake taking clay internally, to better eliminate toxins.
⚠ Possible contraindications for people suffering from:
・Iron absorption problems
・If you are taking medication ( talk to your doctor )
Montmorillonite green clay / Montmorillonite (French Green) Clay