Good for the skin, good for the Earth, good for everyone.・Helps relieve stomach upset or nausea
・Use as a natural internal and external detoxifier
・Effective in reducing gas and bloating
・100% pure and natural ingredient
Our vegetable activated carbon is certified 100% pure and of culinary, therapeutic and cosmetic quality.
Suggested dosage internally:
Adults and children over 12 years old : One teaspoon in a glass of water after meals, up to 3 times a day if necessary.
‣ Best time to take: before bed, or 3-4 hours after ate in the evening.
Important notes when using activated carbon:
‣ Never take activated charcoal at the same time as other supplements or medications. Space them out for at least 2 to 3 hours.
‣ Since activated charcoal binds to certain medications, please inform your doctor before using this product .
‣ Make sure you have adequate fluid intake when using activated charcoal internally.
‣ Activated coconut charcoal should be combined with a good source of fibre, such as psyllium powder or celery seed, which effectively move the charcoal down the intestines.
‣ Vegetable activated charcoal can leave black deposits in the bathtub and/or sink, which you can easily remove by rubbing the enamel with white vinegar and a slice of lemon.
To find out more, please visit our page dedicated to activated carbon .